Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Doll Town

You never know what you're going to find until you open that door. There are many cool businesses operating around here and I'm lucky enough to be called out to do photos for some of them.
Bamboletta Dolls are hand made here in the valley and are well known for their quality and style. Christina, the owner, needed some photos for a craft magazine that was doing an article on her and her business.
I did some photos of Christina amongst her creations and then a group shot with the ladies who work with her at the shop. Walking into this shop is what I imagine it would be like if one were to visit Santa's workshop (minus the elves). These ladies are all busy cutting fabric and sewing these dolls for little ones to love. What a great cottage industry. I only say that because the shop really does have a cosy-cottage feel to it. 
Before I left, I took a few shots of Christina and her son just because you never have too many photos of your kids!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pics!!! But the last one is my favorite...beyond sweet. What a treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete