Friday, December 2, 2011

Portraits made easy.

Every once in a while you do photos for someone and it just clicks. I know, it is my job to provide the best possible photos every single time but with Cory Towriss, a lawyer at Orchard and Company here in Duncan, it was just easy.
Cory came to me looking for some business portraits that would look a bit different than what you'd normally get. At least here in Duncan... That got me excited. I love it when people come to me for what I offer instead of just because they "need" to get some photos done.
I spent a fair bit of time scouting locations for the shoot as Cory had a vision of what she was looking for and so did I. I came up with two locations that I really liked. The hallway with windows, seen in the first two photos, and this metal wall.
Cory and I instantly had this comfort working with each other which made for a super-smooth photo shoot. Not to mention she smiled easily and naturally and could also put on the serious face when asked.
And finally Cory thought she'd like a more natural setting to finish up with and it was a good time to wrap up as the sun was dissappearing and it was getting cold.
Who said lawyers aren't fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment