Thursday, September 1, 2011

Now showing...

It's that time again when I have to shamelessly promote myself. Not something I'm terribly comfortable with but it comes with the territory... On exhibit now at the Dancing Bean Cafe in Chemainus is a collection of some of my work from the past year. There is a wide range of subject matter and if you can guess which ones are newer photos and which are older, you'll really see where my direction has changed.
It has been a year of serious learning - Learning how to take better photos of course but also what it takes to survive as a photographer in a small town. This exhibition has already been up for a month and will be coming down on Sept 15th, so please stop by the "Bean" and take a look and tell me what you think.
My next scheduled exhibition is at Coffee on the Moon in Duncan in April 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment