Monday, September 19, 2011

Quality time.

It's hard to beat spending time with family. And when you have a growing family it becomes a challenge to spend time with friends. People have commitments to work and everything changes compared to when we were all young and worry free. Time is such a valuable commodity these days. This past weekend my good friend Mike invited my son and I for a weekend trip in his fantastic motorhome (called the Moho from now on). Kole had never been camping and it has been way too long for me so this was a great opportunity for us. Given that the weather was not going to be reliable the Moho was going to prove priceless.
Taking photos on this trip was really secondary to having a good time with my son and Mike. But I did manage to set up a couple speedlites while Kole stoked the fire and played around a little before we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows.

Kole and Mike enjoying a quiet evening after a busy day.

Feeding time at the zoo. Hotdogs and Mike's gourmet Kraft dinner.

Playing in the puddles the morning after a very rainy night. When we woke up Kole said to me "It sounds like it is raining ice". I asked "do you mean hail?". Kole said "no, ice cubes! And it sounds like lego!"
A moist morning at the beach. Just me and Kole. Quality time!

No comments:

Post a Comment