Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Now Showing

I just had to tie this photo into the title of the blog. Of course, this is Longevity John Faulkner, proprietor of the Duncan Garage Showroom. A great guy and a real character. But the subject of my latest entry is actually in regards to my photos being on display at Coffee on the Moon, in Duncan. This is my second time displaying there and my third exhibition so far. This photo of John is on display as are others that I've taken in the past year or so. Some are familiar faces (If you live in Duncan) and some are more artistic/nature inspired. I like to mix it up.
I've had a few people ask if I'm going to have an official "opening" or meet and greet. I'm not sure. I have never done one so I'm a little out of my comfort zone in arranging such an event. I know the next venue for my exhibition requires that I attend a meet and greet so maybe I should do something at the Moon. Any thoughts?
So if you happen to find yourself in Duncan, try to stop by the Moon and take a look at what I've been up to. The show runs until April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment