Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Parks and Recreation

Last winter I did a collection of photos from around the Cowichan Valley for the Municipality of North Cowichan. I may just need to do a blog on that! Anyway... That led to me doing photos for North Cowichan Parks and Recreation, for publication and promotion of the great outdoors and indoors that are available to us in the valley. I started this P&R project back in January and just finished last week. It took way longer than expected, partially due to the winter weather but also scheduling people to come out to these parks proved to be a challenge. I also realized that light stands don't work so well out in the woods. Someone has to come up with one that adjusts for uneven ground...
At any rate, I got it done and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I've posted a few of the photos here.
My challenge for you is to see if you can identify the locations of these photos and even more challenging, see if you spot someone you know!




















 











Thanks to everyone who took part as models for these photos! I couldn't have done it without your help!

1 comment:

  1. Great job capturing the beauty of the Cowichan Valley Parks and Rec. Kurt!

    ReplyDelete