Monday, April 29, 2013

Young Leaders

I was flattered to be asked to be the official photographer for the Leaders of Tomorrow - Cowichan awards night, which was held just this past Friday.
The awards for for youth who have gone above and beyond in some way as to be recognised for their efforts. This is a quality that future leaders must have and therefore, the awards :)
It was pretty cool to see all these happy kids and their beaming parents! 
My little studio was set up in the corner of this large reception hall and after the recipients had their awards in hand, they would make their way over to me for their shot.
 
Scroll through and enjoy the show :)






































This young lady had the greatest expression of joy, earning herself a second photo :)



It felt so good to be connected to such a positive youth initiative. I've already been asked back for next year and I can't wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment