Monday, February 14, 2011

Speed of technology




This time I'm not really writing about photography. Its more about what goes on behind the scenes. The business side. One has to have a website these days. The better the website, the better the first impression. I've finished off my new website (http://www.wix.com/kurtknock/photo). Its actually been ready for over a week now. The trouble is switching to the domain name I want: (www.kurtknock.com), where my old website sits. I thought this would be simple and easy. I was wrong! A week later and I'm still not there... So I thought I'd vent a little here. And show some of the differences (hopefully improvements). The top photo is a snapshot of the new website homepage, compared to the old website homepage below.


I think the new website is more modern and clean looking and it fits better with more customization capabilities at my end. The photos are clear and flow nicely and it all just seems to work. In my mind any way... 



Above is a shot of a portrait page from the portfolio section of the new website compared to the old one below.


I am sure I'll have the new website in it's rightful domain soon but until then you can take a look at both and let me know what you think.
Until my ultra high speed internet service can get my website domains straightened out I'll just have to sit back and play with my camera1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment