Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wow. Things are getting crazy around here.

Things have been crazy around here lately. The weather has been so mixed up that when the sun did come out I was very busy. Ad to this my wife was admitted to hospital today as our baby is trying to come out six weeks early... No stress.

So, to recap some of my fun of late, the above photo is of Mark Buchanan. He is a pastor, an author and a great neighbor. Couldn't be a nicer guy! The shot was taken in his office at the church.

The shot above was from Ashley and Bryan's wedding in Shawnigan Lake. Turned out to be a nice day after a rainy start. It was a very long day and lots of fun. 1400 photos of fun to go through...

This is Valdy. A folk legend from Saltspring Island. A real character and one heck of a nice guy too. He was playing at the Crofton Pub. It was great to see the place packed with middle aged folks sitting at tables with an assortment of wines and beers. Not a redneck bar these days!
This is Coco Love Alcorn performing at the Duncan Garage Showrrom. She's a silky-smooth jazz singer and an incredibly sweet lady!

Here's Todd Blumel, owner of Bowmel Chrysler. I was having fun with this one. I could have spent a looong time talking camera and bike with Todd but we really needed to get down to work. I got to choose which vehicle to use so I went with the super-new Dodge Durango which is like a sports car on steroids. The red colour worked with Todd's suit and the Dodge lettering on the building. I even drove it in the parking lot, like about 10 meters...

This is Al Slang, a super investment broker for Raymond James Financial. He knows his stuff and he's just a cool guy (likes motorcycles, surfing, lacrosse, etc...).

And to cap it all off, a nice family photo shoot out in Glenora. These are always fun. I like to get the more formal family shots out of the way then let the kids run free and catch shots of them playing. Thanks Amber, Sean, Alex and Amelia! I had a blast!

So tomorrow morning I will go visit Nina at the hospital and see where the day leads me...

http://www.kurtknock.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment