Friday, June 1, 2012

Community Service

We often get so wrapped up in our daily lives that we forget what's going on outside our bubble. I know this is true for myself. But once in a while I get a chance to offer my services to a community project that will benefit someone in need.
Yesterday I helped out at the Young Professionals of Cowichan car wash for charity. Although I didn't have much time, nor did I help wash the cars (Lame, I know!) but I did take photos that will help get the point across of what this organisation is doing for our community.
A strong visual image gets the point across. 'Nuff said.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to have their cars washed, even though rain was in the forecast!
And good on everyone who showed up, donating their time for a good cause!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kurt for coming out and helping to document the event! Every lit bit helps, and we sure appreciated your time. Nice shots by the way!
    Cori

    ReplyDelete