Friday, July 27, 2012

Thinking Long Term.

 Most of us have goals we wish to achieve at some point. I am just figuring out my goals with photography and where I want to be in five years. Yes, the dreaded five year plan. But not so daunting since this is something I want to do. I want to have my photos up on display in places where people will see them. Yes, I do have exhibitions running now and then but I like the idea of my work being in one spot forever. Or at least a very long time. One case where I am getting to realize this is with my photos of graduating doctors of the Island Medical Program, University of Victoria.
My photos are on a wall of the Cowichan District Hospital were doctors and upcoming doctors will see the proud smiles of these graduates. It is a great feeling to capture these moments. I hope the photos justly convey the emotion these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment