Friday, October 12, 2012

A Little Fun

I have to say that I like cars but I don't love cars. They are really just tools for moving me, my family and my camera gear around. But some cars are just fun! My friend Todd at Bowmel Chrysler asked me if I wanted a Fiat 500 overnight. I know he wanted my wife to fall in love with the car (and probably buy it) but she didn't have much time to drive it. I, on the other hand, had a flexible schedule which allowed me a little time to drive the Fiat and take some photos.
First, I must point out the price tag in the lower left side of the car's windshield. I left it there for this photo but in another version of this photo it is photoshopped out. No one is going to "borrow" this copy :)
 
We have had some foggy, dark mornings this week which made for some good moody shots.

Some of the little details of the Fiat are pretty cool.

Simple and classy interior.

A fun little car that is worlds away from my Dodge Grand Caravan!

Most of these shots were just done in the nice soft natural light. The first photo was more of a process with a few lights on it for a more dramatic look.
So that was my fun this week with a subject that didn't blink or tell me how self-conscious they were about photos of them self. What a change :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment