Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Down by the Bay

I am still trying to catch up with fun photos I have taken recently. Summer is a busy time and once school starts again in September and the little ones are out of the house for a few hours, the catching up begins.
Going way back to August, I did a memorable photo session for the Cools family. It was memorable for a few reasons:
-I chose when and where I wanted to do the photos (based on their suggestions :) This way I had control of the light, background and general feel.
-I had a new camera to adjust to.
-I was using a more stripped-down approach to lighting.
-The emotion and love captured was incredible!
 
So I'm not going to say much more. I think these photos pretty much sum up what I witnessed and hoped to capture for the Cools family.





Thanks to the Cools family for a great evening in Cowichan Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment