Monday, October 29, 2012

Put your best face on!

Last Saturday was a really fun night! Nina and I got a sitter and had full (meaning: out for dinner and back past midnight) evening out for the first time since, well maybe two years ago. Maybe longer. Life changes when you have kids :)
We went to the Young Professionals of Cowichan, Masquerade Dinner/Dance, where there was a silent auction fundraiser. As a member of the YPC, I was asked to set up a photo-booth and money from this went to the YPC community account. The YPC puts money back into the Cowichan Valley where needed so all the money raised this night was going to a good cause.
See if you can spot anyone you know in the photos below. I'm not going to name names...














Except here (I'm naming names). I was able to get a volunteer to take a shot of me and my beautiful wife. Not very often I get a photo of myself!
And this is when I decided it was time to start packing up the gear. When the drunk faces are all that's left, you might as well call it a night and join everyone else on the dance floor!
Thanks to everyone who participated. If your photo is`n't here don't worry. I have it. This is just a peak into what happened Saturday night, thanks to a group of motivated young professionals in the Cowichan Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment