Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dudes

Recently I found myself doing a lot of photos of dudes. It just kinda worked out that way. My buddy George works at a BC Hydro power station and asked if I'd like to check it out. I told him it would require him posing for a few photos. The building had this cool power control room where I decided I had to take some photos. 

Next up is Ian. I had some ideas I needed to try and this was the guy for the job! I found a grungy old building in town and went to work... Ends up Ian is getting into photography and he comes from a long line of photographers in his family. Its in his blood!

 

 
 

I met Jacob recently and we chatted about art, life, business and camera. He has a very nice new Nikon D800 and he let me use it to take a few shots. None of which I have posted here because I just couldn't tweak the images to look the way I like my images to look. Only because my version of LightRoom doesn't support those new Nikon RAW files... However, you will see a photo taken with my Olympus OM-D below. Try to figure out which one it is :)





Dan is a very busy man these days. He and his wife just had their first baby (a girl) days ago. I think it was about three days after I did this photo shoot with him. He recently opened his restaurant, Hudson's on First and he is setting out to compete on Top Chef Canada.

 
Dave was brave enough to step in as a test model for me as I need to try some shots at the local pool. Brave because he knew I would end up posting his photos here and there. So here they are! 


Thanks Dave!
 
And thanks to all the guys who let/wanted me to take their photos! I met some really good people and had lots of fun. Hopefully the photos justify the time spent :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment