Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tossed into a box...

By now I should just assume I am walking into a challenge every time I arrive at a shoot location. Recently I was asked to do some advertising photos of Todd Blumel for Bow-Mel Chrysler, in Duncan. I made sure to ask that we have a room of certain dimensions to be able to fit the gear required and to allow for full-length body shots.
Sure enough, the room was the right size but it was full of storage shelves and there was just, barely enough room to get the job done. No worries. After tinkering around a bit to get the mini-studio set up I got about shooting the photos. At least one of these is going to be used as a life-size cut out for some advertising in the car dealership. The others are going to be for newspaper ads so we just played around and did silly "So, you want to buy a car?" type poses.
And to be quite honest, I'm getting used to shooting a pure white background now. It has been beaten into me now and I can accept that. I'm even learning to make it work for me creatively and that's fun!









That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment