Saturday, February 9, 2013

Great People

It has been way to long since I last updated my blog. Sorry but life and work sometimes get in the way of blogging :)
My last entry was on a beautiful wedding I shot last August and it was to be a three part series but the last parts was not really needed in my mind. It was going to be the portraits and reception. And, I'm so backlogged in my blog I thought I'd jump ahead a bit...
So here we are in 2013 with a new entry.
I was happy to do another shoot for Clemens Rettich, business coach extraordinaire. The subject this time is the incredible Gifty Serbeh-Dunn, owner of Shea Butter Markets.

I arrived a little before Clemens and chatted with Gifty. Right away I felt this warmth of her character. She is just one of those people who radiate a good vibe. And the more you know about her story (read the interview) the more you like her!  
I won't get into her story as Clemens is the one who has made the effort to tell and share it. I'm just going to share some of the photos I captured while there. 
 About half way through the interview we took a break for some more formal portraits. See below:



For those who don't know Gifty, make an effort to stop by her shop and say "hi" or buy her products when you see them in the stores. It all goes to good causes thanks to a great lady!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment