Thursday, December 9, 2010

To the office!


Today was fun. A photo shoot in an office setting. The biggest challenge was the time constraint of 45 minutes. I tried to get as much variety in as possible while still getting the shots to make Mr. Al Slang happy. Setting up and tearing down the lighting and gear took 10 of my 45 minutes allotted and Al is a very friendly guy so you can't help but get immersed in conversation with him. A few more minutes... I think my actual shooting time was about 30 minute and I had a blast. Al is such a cool guy and even though he told me he wasn't terribly camera friendly I think he was great! I wish I had another hour to spend with him to chat about motorcycles, boats and all the other fun stuff but he had clients starting to arrive as I was packing. That was 45 minutes well spent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment